Staycations are fast becoming a thing & should be considered especially due to the current scourge of the pandemic as they are safer (lesser contact with few people), more cost-effective & a good way to learn more about your city.
A staycation is a vacation spent close to one’s home.
This is a mini-guide to places you can enjoy your best life and unwind in Nigeria’s most populous city. You’d be surprised at the beauty in most of these places and some of them don’t cost a fortune.
Below are 10 ideal spots for staycations in Lagos, Nigeria in no particular order;
– Jara beach resorts: Located in Museyo area, Eleko. This is an all-inclusive oceanfront resort with extra facilities and features to give you the Jara (extra) experience. The resort has 6 colourful rooms and a personal concierge is attached to you through your stay but you need to make bookings in advance before visiting.
– Inagbe grand resorts: located on Snake Island in Amuwo odofin LGA. It is duly equipped with a lot of recreational facilities to make your stay memorable.
– Epe resort and spar: located at Itoikin road on Lekki_epe expressway. It offers a good getaway from the bustle of Lagos. Facilities like a pizzeria, kids playground, beach house, bodybuilding & fitness activities like cycling and other services to pamper yourself through your stay at the resort.
– Jaybee beach camp: Only accessible by boat, Jaybee is a natural getaway spot located along the Lagos coast by famous Tarkwa bay and beach. This spot has beautiful furnished wooden cabins with a great view of the ocean, beach rides, a garden, free wifi, a restaurant etc… It is ideal for individual holiday or group camping adventure.
– HOV beach resort: Located on Ilashe Island, It has a beach house with a great view of the Oceanfront. It has facilities like Jet skis, quad bikes, a swimming pool, an outdoor grill, boat etc.It is perfect for getaways and holidays.
Will you consider a staycation in any of these places? Also, will you like to see the concluding part soon?